[Advaita-l] What is Gupta Navaratri?

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Thu Feb 21 16:21:23 CST 2013

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः
*www.lalitaalaalitah.com

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:18 AM, Ajit Krishnan <ajit.krishnan at gmail.com>wrote:

> namaste,
>
> > the *khadyOta* (a commentary on gaNapati sahasranAma)
>
> It is available from some university libraries in the United States. It
> has been a while since I looked at it. It is a very short commentary in
> verse form, and does little more than give the simple meaning of the names.

​Whatever the importance of this commentary is, is another thing.
I just found that khadyota was recently, i.e. in 1991, published by prAchya
prakAshana of vArANasI. All the books published by them are available
through chaukhambha.

Have a look at the foot link here :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesha_Sahasranama

Here is a post in ambaa-l group where Satish mentions about this book: