[Advaita-l] What is Gupta Navaratri?

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Thu Feb 21 10:39:32 CST 2013

tripurArNavatantram is available from sampUrNAnanda saMskR^ita University.
If you write to chaukhamba, then may confirm it's availability.

I've no idea about khadyota.

In addition to it,
I heard that tR^ich-bhAskara of bhAskararAya makhin was printed by Ananda
Ashrama saMsthA of puNe. Is it possible to get any photocopy of scan of
this book.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः
*www.lalitaalaalitah.com