[Advaita-l] I need some clarifications + assistance

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 06:21:03 CST 2013

Condolences. If I may, it may not be possible to grant advaita siddhi but even more desirable for a devotee such as your father is siva loka prApti. Is it not? Even Adi Sankara's mother accepted Vaikuntha over advaita siddhi. Once he is in kailasa, if not there already, he can always get advaita siddhi by Lord Siva's anugraha. The efficacy of Lord Siva's name and the grace of the devotees is sufficient to get Siva Loka prApti. If you read Gajendra Moksham from Bhagavatham on behalf of your father, he will get the supreme lord's grace to go to brahmaloka beyond the effects of five elements. What more can you ask for?

There are super excellent devotees of Lord Siva in Marundeeswarar Temple (Tiruvanmiyur) and Rathnagiriswarar Temple (Besant Nagar). You can ask them for guidance on how to serve Lord Siva and His devotees for the benefit of your father. If you have time to go to Kapilash (Orissa), there are some devotees of Lord Siva, who live in forests up the hill near the temple, where Sri Krishna Caitanya lectured on Sridhara Swami's Bhagavatham. These devotees go on long fasts living on air and perform panchakshara japa incessantly. There may be such devotees in Tiruvannamalai also.

Instead of communicating with your father, should you not focus on your duties and pursuit of the absolute truth? These practices are sometimes dangerous and take a lot of mental energy that are better spent in pursuit of sanatana dharma.