[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Dec 17 00:05:27 CST 2013

Jennifer Morrison
-----------------

I have been interested in Eastern Mysticism for many years,and I have books on
Ramana Maharashi-my most favorite guru-because of his simplicity,humility, and
love of animals.In the early sixties.my husband subscribed to a book club,and
ordered"The Hundred Thousand songs of Milarepa--and that started my journey
into Eastern Myticism.

I am a retired med. Tech.,and now that eveyone is gone,I have plenty of Time
to read and think.I am also interested in the guru lineages in India,and why
they are so important to Indian Philosophy-Jennifer.

Joseph Koudelka
---------------

Born upon the red dirt roads of east Texas, by the grace of God, I discovered
Advaita Vedanta.

In this discovery, I found that I had been mistaken, I have never been born, I
never die, I alone Am.

aham brahmasmi

Vinu S Kaimal

Hi,
I am interested in advaita Vedanta. Please approve my request.

Thanks,
Vinu s Kaimal.

R. Venkatraman

http://yajnavenkatramaganapadigal-vamsavali.blogspot.sg/