[Advaita-l] Real vs. Unreal

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 00:34:29 CST 2013

The English version of that particular speech is uploaded here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jctr7dqcf1m61jd/1+Real+and+False-+Soul+and+God+VS%281%29.doc

This speech is a part of a set of Tamil speeches rendered by HH the
Jagadguru in Chennai in 2011 chAturmAsya.  All these speeches have been
rendered into English and are available in two English tltles:

1.World and God   2,  Emancipating Enlightenment

and published by the Sringeri Peetham this year.  Both the books, costing
Rs.80 and Rs.40 are available.

regards
subrahmanian.v