[Advaita-l] Real vs. Unreal

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 08:23:31 CST 2013

Sujal ji,

I agree with the last part that, for a Jivanmukta, the body or any other
non-self does not exist as non-self, but he perceives them as Self alone.
His perception of duality is superseded by the realization of Oneness
attained due to Jnana.

I feel, the only difference between Jivanmukta and Videhamukta is that, the
former maintains an apparent existence apart from Brahman for sake of world
and the latter renounces even such an apparent existence.