[Advaita-l] Need information on learning Vedas online

Ajit Krishnan ajit.krishnan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 02:02:03 CDT 2013

Dear Sri Sriram,

*sigh*

Samskrita Bharati is *not* trying to push for the "universalization of the
usage of 'bhavan'". From my perspective, this is fact. If you disagree, I'd
love to see some proof.

The problem is that Samskrita Bharati generally teaches in an informal
manner. Students often have limited motivation to study and improve. Many
don't put in much effort and don't progress very far. Thus, they languish
at an introductory level. Also, in "public" events, even knowledgeable
speakers often restrict themselves to "easy to understand" prayogas to try
and accommodate all listeners.

These same speakers use more "standard / prauDha" prayogas as well. In
fact, that is what they prefer. I suspect that many of you just haven't had
the opportunity to hear it.

[ This will be my last post on this topic to this forum. ]

sasneham,

    ajit