[Advaita-l] essays by Sri.Vidhusekhara Bhattacharya ??

S L Shiva Shankar slshivashankar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 04:59:53 CDT 2013

Namaste,

T. M. P. Mahadevan´s refutation of Vidhushekhara Bhattacharya can be
studied in T. M. P. Mahadevan´s book "Gaudapada: A Study in Early Advaita".
This book consists of 292 pages, and was published by University of Madras
in 1960. It´s a fairly rare book, but not impossible to find.

Best regards
Shivashankar