[Advaita-l] agnimukha prayOga - a query

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Apr 26 01:08:54 CDT 2013

there is an extra step called lepa-kaaryam
which is performed after the samsraava-bhaaga.

praNAms Sri Ramakrishna prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Yes, I have seen & followed  this lepa kAryaM, is there specific reference
for this prayOga in gruhya sUtra prabhuji??  I dont what exactly the
significance of this lepa kArya, why we have to first keep one darbha
aside out of bunch of darbha before offering it to the yajneshwara and
point our index finger and then the remaining single darbha also to be
offered to agni!!?? If there any specific purpose behind doing this kriya
prabhuji??  Kindly clarify.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar