[Advaita-l] agnimukha prayOga - a query

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 14:47:46 CDT 2013

Not sure if I am misunderstanding here - but the dve, dve refers to the
fact that the six pAtras have to be placed inverted on the paatra saadhana
in groups of two - darvii-aajyasthaalii, prokShaNii-praNiitaa,
itradarvii-idhmam, west to east. It doesn't have anything to do with
catuShpaatra. That should be clear from the previous suutras.
Rama