[Advaita-l] kathakopanishad & yama

Ajit Krishnan ajit.krishnan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 16:50:52 CDT 2013

namaste,

Thank you for sharing this perspective. Bhashyakara could have indicated
this with a simple word or two. To your knowledge, did he do so anywhere in
the kathopanishad bhashya?

Saluting nachiketas, and providing him with three boons makes perfect
sense. But, "svasti me.astu" doesn't quite seem to fit. Is this enjoined by
shAsra, or shiShTAchAra?

sasneham,

    ajit