[Advaita-l] Fwd: World is a Flower in the Sky

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 00:54:10 CDT 2013

Members, pl. ignore the mails that you  get from this person.  He is
writing to many members of Advaita groups.  He claims to be a smartha who
has converted to vaishnavism.  He neither knows Advaita nor dvaita.  In his
frustration he is writing to various advaitins exhibiting his ignorance of
advaita, dvaita and sanskrit.  His caricature of Sri Vijayendra Tirtha was
exposed by me recently in various forums.  Excepting repeatedly invoking
names such as Vijayendra Tirtha, Appayya Dikshita and Kumbhakonam smarthas
he could present not a single shastraic argument to his defence.  He
brought disgrace to that Swamiji and through that to the Madhva bhashya and
system by blurting out what the Swamiji purportedly said about Advaita. Pl.
do not post his emails you receive on to these discussion groups.  The
moderators may also pl. take note of this.

subrahmanian.v