[Advaita-l] Fw: [hc] Reinterpreting Dwaita versus Adwaita by sanjay rao

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 05:32:56 CDT 2012

PraNAms
I must say that the discussions shifted from the advaita - vishishTaadviata philosophical systems to more caste - practices. Shree Anandji has discussed the Advaita siddhi - the refutes the nyaayamRitam of Dviatins - but I do not think he completed the discussions - while Shreeman S.M.S. Chari maama (he is no more) told me once that no one has clearly responded to Shatadhuushanii of Shree Vedanta Deshika- Shreeman Chari has written a book with the title- advaita-vishishtaadvaita presenting the arguments of shatadhuushanii. Shree Ananata Shastri has written - shatabhuushanii - apparently counter the arguments presented in Shataduushanii - but as per Shreeman Chari maama- he did not address point by point other than reinterating the advaita position.
Discussion more on the issues than on the personalities and accusations at an individual will be more fulfilling.
Hari Om!
Sadananda