[Advaita-l] ADMIN: RE: Fw: [hc] Reinterpreting Dwaita versus Adwaita by sanjay rao

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:26:44 CDT 2012

Dear Sri Bhattacharjya,

I have noticed a couple of cross-posts from you of discussions that have
taken place on other discussion groups. Just as a matter of netiquette,
please obtain permission of the authors and/or the moderators of those
groups. Our discussion archives are public, so it may not much matter
if one of our members forwards a post from our group to some other
forum, because our content will be available to anybody using an
Internet search engine. However, other groups, including the Yahoo
group, hinducivilizations, keep their archives private, and non-members
are expected not to access them. So, forwarding mails from those
groups to ours may become a sensitive issue.

Regards,
Vidyasankar

ps. As an aside, the dates of Madhva and Sankara as also the lineages
of the traditional institutions are quite immaterial to the philosophical
issues involved in dvaita vs. advaita discussions.