[Advaita-l] Cityupaishad

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 00:54:07 CDT 2012

One can get the copy of the required documents from their imaging services. For that one has to read the conditions given in that link. After opening the url one has just to click on the the word "Citupanisad" for the detailed instructions. The money has to be paid only after getting the proforma-Invoice by emil. I have not procured any material from that site. So one will have to explore the possibility of getting the materials oneself.

Sunil KB