[Advaita-l] Something to ponder over

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Tue Sep 18 05:37:47 CDT 2012

Dear Sri Sarma
What you have conveyed is in agreement with my thinking also-especially how
the lesser species cognise the world outside with their sense organs and how
their tiny to colassal brains -ant -to elephant-interpret the inputs of
their sense organs and lead their lives till they also pass out.It is a
mystery and in my opinion it is beyond science`s grasp.Consciousness is gift
to humanspecies as lesser species donot seem to be conscious of their
existence except that they defend themselves and attack when posed with real
or imaginary threats.Here again we only think that they attack us even when
we are friendly!
Even a thousand rebirths as human beings will not be enough to unravel these
mysteries.R.Krishnamoorthy.