[Advaita-l] New member introduction

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Sep 4 21:29:48 CDT 2012

Vaithiyanathan. A
-----------------

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I would like to convey that I am basically iyer and Sri Sankara Acharya is
our Kulaguru. Previously i was working in TATA company, chennai and
currently i'm moving to overseas for Job. For a Long term i was reading so
many articles related to our Sanatana Dharma and have so many
philosophical thoughts inside my mind. I was in a thinking to share this
to others and thus today notice this website while searching Sri Lalitha
Pacharatnam stothram pdf. Thanks for giving me opportunity to join in your
group.

Thank you.

Regards,
Vaithiyanathan. A