[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 01:52:51 CDT 2012

I am sure Ramnuja, Madhwa etc. also knew what is mimamsa, what is adhyAropa
apavAda, what are first principles, what is mukti. No scholars worth his
name will say they were naive. It is another thing to disagree with them.

When the Upanishad say that mukti involves singing, dancing, laughing etc.
together with Brahman / Lord, it is a fair question in my view to ask why
Sankara says a mukta does not act.