[Advaita-l] Ramana's method

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 11:56:10 CDT 2012

How can just the knowledge give the liberation if one does not lead one's life in accordance with the knowledge. One who knows that one is in everybody will one do anything for oneself before doing that the same to others. One, just learning the techniques of swimming theoretically from a book or from a person orally,  cannot be a swimmer unless one takes the plunge and does practice of swimming.

Sunil KB