[Advaita-l] Ramana's method

Swami Sarvabhutananda swami.sarvabhutananda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 06:23:55 CDT 2012

OM
Advaita is for understanding and no experience involved!
Understanding correctly can change the personailty by vision change WRT the
JAGAT.
One cannot say one has understood but wants to expeience  is wrong
understanding.
wishes.
Sw.Sarvabhutananda

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Suresh <mayavaadi at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks, mr. K and mr. S. my concern at the moment is applying advaita to
> life. As of now, my advaita is theoretical. There is no experience of any
> sort, so I am wondering what to do. At least some sort of experience
> through meditation could help, that's why I thought of atma vichara. Vrttis
> are hard to stop. They keep going like a river, and suppression doesn't
> help.

VISIT http://inteligentliving.blogspot.com/
WELCOME YOUR INTERACTION.
WISHES.