[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Regret to inform the death of one of our beloved member Sri Devanathan

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 07:46:06 CST 2012

PraNAms to all.

Shree Devanathan and I had extensive discussions on Saakshii swaruupam and related discussions on Advaita Makaranda text by Shree Lakshmidhara Kavi - couple of years ago. As I gather, he was  proponent of Bhamati school and was providing for us different prerspectives from his point. He was contributing both to the advaitin and advaitaL lists. We are going to miss him.

Hari Om!
Sadananda