[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 01:50:44 CST 2012

Dear Sri Subrahmanian,

A follower of bhakti marga can also argue that glorification of jnana marga is only arthavada.

We don't see karma glorified as superior to jnanam anywhere. I don't know if jnanam is glorified as superior to bhakti anywhere but we see bhakti glorified as superior to jnanam. In fact jnanam without bhakti does not show well says Bhagavatam.

Best Regards