[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 23:29:39 CDT 2012

Dear friends,

What I feared had happened. The example has not been understood. I did not mean that Bhakti of Bhakta to Bhagavan is the same as the love of the captive for the captor. What I meant howt it is strange that in the Stockholm syndrome a captive may develop love for the captor so also it is strange that one who thinks oneself as a servant, develops love for the master. whom one wants to serve for ever. The advaitins of course know that they are not servants. In the Vyavaharika stage the advaitin can be called a child of the divine parent the way Dhruva thought of his relation with the Lord. Dhruva's mother told him that he should aspire for the divine father's lap when he was denied the lap of his biological father.

Regards,
Sunil KB