[Advaita-l] 'TattvabodhaH' In Diagram

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun May 27 01:07:38 CDT 2012

Namaste.

I tried clicking on the URL on the email I posted to the List and it
works.  I copied the URL from this post:

The Diagram is a work of a member Shri Ram Mohan Anantha Pai who can be
contacted on email:

Although the Files Section of the Advaitin Group is accessible only for
members a URL must surely be accessible for others too.

Regards,
subrahmanian.v