[Advaita-l] Comments of an ISCKON follower

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Mar 20 05:21:17 CDT 2012

 This 'messenger of God' state is
only temporary which will last till the prArabdha bhoga exists and once
that is exhausted there will be nothing that stands between this jnani and
kaivalya.:

praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

So, shall we say as long as prArabdha is there, there remain two entities
intact (i.e. Ishwara and mukta jeeva-s) !!??  And this also gives us the
impression that prArabdha can continue in mukta jeeva-s even after
bhautika shareera tyAga.  Kindly clarify, whether this prArabdha karma
results in ONLY continuity of bhautika shareera of the the jnAni or can it
have influence in mukta jeeva-s even in parameshwara sAnidhya??  And due
to this prArabdha karma if they again come back to bhUlOka, can we say
that  this is their 'punarjanma'??  bruhadAraNyaka says after the 'death'
(!!??) of jnAni, his vA~jmanaH prANa etc. donot transform into 'vrutti
rUpa' and it will merge in pancha bhUta and hence there is no punarjanma.
So, for the paramArtha jnAni, there is no punarjanma, can we say
apAntaratama-s etc. who incarnated as vyAsa etc. due to prArabdha are
second tier jnAni-s??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar