[Advaita-l] Namaskar, please .I really need help for some confused

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 11:49:02 CDT 2012

On Monday, March 19, 2012, Venkata sriram P <venkatasriramp at yahoo.in> wrote:
> /////You can confidently say that this verse refers to a particular sect
of pasu
> patha matha of nalusha, a Gujarati Brahmana and considered an incarnation
> of Lord Siva. He lived 2500 years ago and adopted the Buddhist tantrik
> practices and so was considered prachanna bauddha. He taught aikyam
between
> jiva and Siva by transfer of all qualities,  not acceptable to vaidhikas
> because Siva is a particular manifestation of the Lord and you don't
become
> Siva. He taught in the Brahmana form fitting he description Brahmana
rupina
> in the verse. He asked the ascetics of his order to violate all
regulations
> by doing things such as public ejaculation so that common people are
> shocked out of maya. He argued everything is an illusion and taught common
> people to relax varnashrama rules as did Buddha. Both these fit giving up
> all karma stated in the verse.
> //What is the basis of the above para?  The above statement alsoexposes
your inability to grasp the pAshupata mata.

If you are really asking me for the basis, I can provide you that. Or you
can find it yourself by studying the research  in to Kalamukha and Kapalika
sects of pasupatha matham. Or specifically look for Lakulisa or Nakulisa.
If you are saying that it is my inability to grasp their matham, your
question to me on the basis of my statements is  unnecessary because you
already have a conclusion. Anyway, I would agree because they had secret
codes not passed to outsiders :)

//ISKCON devotees are very committed to Krishna Bhakti. They have Lord
> Krishna as their sole aim in their life.// For couple of years, I was
haunted by a president of ISKCON branch(a popular one !!).  He was after me
for initiation of kriShNa mantra and almost pestered me.  When i asked what
should be my qualification for initation of that mantra, he asked meto just
pay Rs. 1000/- to him which is the only qualification ! There are also
other clandestine affairs that go on in someof the branches but i am
tight-lipped on that issue lestthe discussion gets side tracked.
  sriram

I disagree with their philosophical conclusions but know that they have
organisational mechanisms in place to weed out bad elements. It is clearly
against their principles. Instead of being tight lipped about adharma and
gossiping about it, you should write to their management for corrective
action.

They have well defined process for diksha and what you say is impossible.
Also, they have very good cash flow in place and 1000 Rs. is not  a big
money at all for them. In Mayapur, they are doing a temple town project for
800 crores. In Chennai, they just completed a temple project for 10 cores.
There are at least 10 such initiatives in India alone.