[Advaita-l] Namaskar, please .I really need help for some confused

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 23:08:08 CDT 2012

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 11:33 PM, ktvmb <ktvmb at qq.com> wrote:

> Namasar
>
>  I need help for some confused, it really make me suffering,it is about
> the verse from Padma purana which is usually quoted by Vashnava schloar
> that talking about Advaita is a non-vedic but illusion princple. However,
> Shankarachaya is the sun of the spiritual sky , therefore, I really wants
> to know is this verse be distorted to translated?
>  I really wants to know. I dont want to be confused on this any more.

This verse has been analysed in detail and shown to be spurious.  The
accusation it supposedly makes of Advaita has been proven to be without any
basis.  For example it says: In advaita alone one is asked to give up all
karma-s.  I have shown, on the basis of Shankara bhashya, that such is not
the case.    Pl. dig up the archives of this forum for detailed notes.

subrahmanian.v