[Advaita-l] ’upAsana' and 'bhakti'

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Mar 7 06:12:56 CST 2012

If your System Administrator is not allowing Unicode he is still
living in 20th century. He can't ask why do you need Unicode. You have
complain to his boss.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

As I said, I cannot insist for it, citing these reasons :-)) For that
matter I should be grateful to my co. & SA, as they are allowing to read &
write mails through my official ID, which is meant purely for official
transactions.  Moreover, it is a time for CTC revision, I donot want to
drag these issues any further :-))

We shall stop this discussion prabhuji, as this is already gone beyond the
general interest of our group prabhuji-s.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar