[Advaita-l] Brahmin bridegrooms not getting brides *

Sarma KV sarmakv at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 03:10:47 CDT 2012

 > There is another school under Sringeri Peetham Management, on the
> Shankara Mutt Road itself, close to the North Road  - The  Women's
> Peace League School.  I am not very sure if this school admits boys.

The only school run completely under Sringeri Sharada Peetham is Jnanodaya
School. It is the second out of the *two* educational institutions run by
the peetham (there is a Jnanodaya PU college also, but it is run from
within J'School campus.)
The other school - the The  Women's Peace League School - has a certain
kind of close affiliation only.

See the list under "Educational Activities" in this link:
http://www.sringeri.net/activities.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Abhishek Madhyastha <abhishek046 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Jnanodaya School
> (Run by the Sringeri Sharada Peetham),
> Bull temple road, Shankara Park,
> Shankarpuram, B'lore-18
>
> To get a complete picture of the school just open the link below.
>
> http://www.sringeri.net/activities/education/jnanodaya-school
>
> On 6/29/12, V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com> wrote:
> > There is another school under Sringeri Peetham Management, on the
> > Shankara Mutt Road itself, close to the North Road  - The  Women's
> > Peace League School.  I am not very sure if this school admits boys.
> >
> > subrahmanian.v
> >
> > On 6/29/12, Venkatesh Murthy <vmurthy36 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Namaste Sri Bhaskar
> >>
> >> I think you must always use Information Technology in this day and
> >> age. I cannot live without Google search. I depend on it very much in
> >> my daily life. You can also find all information by Google. Some
> >> people say Google is God. He knows everything. If your Admin is
> >> preventing Google search it is too bad. He must be like a Rakshasa
> >> because he is preventing God into your life. You have to ask God.
> >>
> >> Sringeri School is Jnanodaya School in Sankara Pura. Address-
> >>
> >> Bull-temple road, Shankara Park,
> >> Shankarapuram, Bangalore - 560004

> >> --
> >> Regards
> >>
> >> -Venkatesh
> >>
> >> For assistance, contact:
> >> listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org

> > For assistance, contact:
> > listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org

नगुरोरधिकं नगुरोरधिकं नगुरोरधिकं नगुरोरधिकम्।
शिवशासनतश्शिवशासनतः शिवशासनतश्शिवशासनतः ।।

धन्योस्मि
- श्यामसुन्दर शर्मा
http://anantavaram.blogspot.com