[Advaita-l] Brahmin bridegrooms not getting brides

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 13:23:50 CDT 2012

Namaste,

I think that in this age of Internet debates the Sringeri math should make the books like "Parashara Madhaviya" and "Jivanmukti Viveka"  in the original Sanskrit texts, available in the pdf versions (as no copyright can be claimed for these texts composed centuries ago). One can however claim copyrights for the translations one makes. Parashara had relaxed many rules. For example the Sati is not advisable in the Kali yuga and widow marriage is also not a taboo any more.

Regards,
Sunil KB