[Advaita-l] Pancha Kanya Questions

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jun 12 00:02:01 CDT 2012

Humble sAshtAnga praNAms Sri Jaldhar Vyas prabhuji
Hare Krishna

If you could permit me, would like to share my thoughts.

While I also wonder about what topics people consider important,
censorship is not the answer.

> IMHO, moderators intervention is necessary to censor the topics which is
obviously out of the scope of the list.  Otherwise, topics which is
totally irrelevant to the list discussion will keep flowing.

So if you want them to do so you have to guide them in the right
direction.

>  I think this directional guide lines to the members should come from
the moderators' desk.  So that it would carry some weight & members have
to listen to it and would definitely restrain themselves from posting
irrelevant & profligate mails.

Kindly pardon me if I said anything wrong.

Your humble servant.
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar