[Advaita-l] Cotard Syndrome and Brahman Realisation

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 19:39:26 CDT 2012

Dear friends,

Yes. One can feel how a Jnani behaves if one  reads the Vivekachudamani. As regards understanding what a jnani can see one has to know that the Jnani remains in the state of Kevalajeevasamyuktam unlike the ordinary people, who can have the bahyendriyas controlled only in the dream state and can be only Chittaikasmajuktam at the most in the state of deep sleep. Even in their deep sleep the ordinary people may not be Jeevasamyuktam. This being so how can the modern-science compete with the Vedanta in elucidating the state of being of the Jnaai?

Regards,
Sunil KB