[Advaita-l] Any Vishnu temples run by smarthas?

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:14:19 CST 2012

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM, abhishek sm <abhishek046 at gmail.com> wrote:

> But i believe pravachana is given in Ragi gudda by Bannanje
> Govindaacharya, i.e a madhwa scholar??

That is not uncommon here in Bangalore.  In fact the above scholar has
discoursed in the Sringeri Shankara Mutt Hall in the past.  Recently I was
surprised to see a huge picture of Shankaracharya at the Purnaprajna
Vidyapeetha (Madhwa) institution here.  On closer look I found that it was
a banner announcing a Bhagavatam discourse program by Vidwan Haridasa
Bhattacharya of this school.  The program was arranged by 'Sri
Shankaracharya Seva Samiti' at another venue.

I have mentioned in this forum before about Dr.A.V.Nagasampige, Director of
the Purnaprajna Samshodhana Mandiram, delivering a talk on 'The Three
Acharyas' at the Mandiram avenue and also at Sringeri Mutt premises.

subrahmanian.v