[Advaita-l] Advaiti Response to this report?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 01:11:24 CST 2012

Bhaskarji - PraNAms

You are right. if something is changing, there has to be something that remains changeless - that in fact forms the law of conservation even in science where matter and energy is conserved.
Ontologically the changing satyam (which we call it as vyaavahaarika satayam)  is different from the changeless entity -that is the  sat from which the whole universe arose, sustained and go back into. Hence paarmaarthika satyam is distinct from the vyaavahaarika satyam. Ring is different from Gold yet Ring is gold; all are in Me but factually none are in Me. This is my lower prakRiti and there is higher prakRiti on mine which provides the support for the very existence of the lower. What is eternal and what is ephemeral in the changing world - to discriminate that we need viveka. Needless to say without understanding this difference between changing things and the changeless entity in the changing things, it is useless to argue.

Hari Om!
Sadananda

--- On Tue, 1/10/12, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:

Why is not possible for Satya to be cycle type Satya? Change is there but
it is a cycle.

>  that which undergoes change cannot be called as satya or paramArtha
satya, but still there is no other thing apart from THAT satya.