[Advaita-l] Prapatti

Vishy vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 01:02:03 CST 2012

Poojya Sadaji,

Thanks for immediate response, but however I feel you didn't answer my question...

Whatever be the path (A, VA, D, or even C or M) the truth should be one, Isn't it?
When you surrender (via bhakthi marga) / drop (thru Jnana)  your ego completely
what else??  Mukti is right Now and Here, right?

than , can I say, rest are all stories made up by mind  as ego is also a mind stuff!!!

pranams
viswanath