[Advaita-l] Prapatti - Jiiva and Iswara

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 07:11:09 CST 2012

Shree Rajaram - PraNAms

There is no separate Iswara other than totality itself - Pure consciousness identified with totality is Iswara. Pure consciousness identified with locality is jiiva. micro and macro systems are in parallel - that is what discussed in Madukya in the three paadas. The study of that is required to appreciate these.

Hari Om!
Sadananda