[Advaita-l] loss of right to perform vaidhika karma

vadhula at yahoo.com vadhula at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 17:57:05 CST 2012

I think this relevant to all Dvijas and especially those who are Smarthas. Add to the list: not performing agnihotra, oupasana, missing sandhya-vandana, a Kshatriya not being a soldier or king, etc.
These arguments are used by so called reformers, ISCKON, etc to say varna is useless and that it need to be followed or that Smritis should be changed.

Ravi Chdndrasekhara

Sent from my iPhone