[Advaita-l] Bhakti and Jnana

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 13:49:13 CST 2012

Dear friends,

I guess some of our learned members in this august forum may know  the time-difference between  Madhusudana Saraswati's composition of  the Bhagavat Bhakti Rasayana, the Advaitasiddhi and the Gudhartha-dipika (starting with the earliest and ending with the latest) along with the reasons for arriving at that conclusion. In case my guess is right would any of you be kind enough to let me know that chronological order of his writing these three works? Of course if you know the same for all of the compositions of Madhusudana saraswati along with logical backing you may kindly give that too, as that wll be sauce to the soup. I mean "soneme suhaga".

Regards,

Sunil KBare