[Advaita-l] Bhakti and Jnana

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 12:18:41 CST 2012

I don't send group-mails t trash. I did tell you that I would send your private mails to me to the spam box as in those you were personally attacking me. If the Moderatorji permits I can forward your those personal mails to the list.

Anyway you are yet to give the translation of Nelson alongside the original Sanskrit verse.

Sunil KB