[Advaita-l] Accepting Possibility of Error in Sastras

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Dec 28 03:22:28 CST 2012

I would like to know the opinion of the traditional scholars as they
know best how our acharyas react to reason that contradicts shastras.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

reasoning should be in line with shruti (shrutyanugraheeta tarka), so
traditional stand is that whatever shruti says is ultimate satya.
Reasoning needs to be carried out in accordance with shruti.  We should
not evaluation shruti siddhAnta with dry logic.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

PS :  cannot write much, year end pressure at office.