[Advaita-l] Idol worship question

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 11:05:26 CST 2012

Namaste,

Lord Krishna said "Pratima alpabuddhinam, sarvatra samadarshinam"

Pratima worship is for the beginners. The advanced sadhakas see god everywhere. There is a story about one saint in Maharashtra. Once the saint was preparing his chapati / roti and one dog suddenly came near him and took away his chapati. The he ran after the dog like a mad man and he also carried a pot of ghee / toop with him. He was shouting  and telling the dog "O' Lord please don't take the dry chapati. Let me apply some ghee in it".

Regards,
Sunil KB