[Advaita-l] Jivas abode during deepsleep/pralaya

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Dec 24 06:19:50 CST 2012

chaturtam manyantE- This is to be understood as which causes the other
states as states for one to experience!

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Yes, tureeya is not a peculiar state, we have to realize that we are
always tureeya, shankara says sushupti avasthA viveka ( the knowledge of
sushuptAvasthA) would tell us about the tureeya, who is Ota-prOta in all
the three states.  And for the tureeya Atman shruti says all the three
other avasthA-s are mere dream..(trayee svapnAH).

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar