[Advaita-l] Soubhagya bhAskaram : Tamil Translation

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 06:42:08 CST 2012

Lalita - Sahasranama With Bhaskararaya's Commentary

(Hardcover - 1999)

*by K Kunjunni Raja*

*Publisher *: The Adyar Library And Research Centre

This book is out of print I think. You can write to them and try. Here is
another from the same publisher. I remember the translation is based on
Soubhagya Bhaskaram.

Lalita-Sahasranama (The Adyar Library General Series, Volume 11) [Hardcover]R.
Ananthakrishna Sastry<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1/181-8414107-6214509?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=R.%20Ananthakrishna%20Sastry&ie=UTF8&search-alias=books&sort=relevancerank>
 (Translator)

regards,
Sarma.