[Advaita-l] Continuation of an old topic-Aporusheyatva

Swami Sarvabhutananda swami.sarvabhutananda at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 05:38:09 CST 2012

*OM
The idea is to communicate that the VEDA is not authored by any individual
to make one understand that however one may be intelligent one in this
body,mind senses cannot be perfect.
It is to be understood that the thoughts during the penance of great Rishis
shared edited and interpreted brings in the perfection!!
Sw.Sarvabhutananda
*

VISIT http://inteligentliving.blogspot.com/
WELCOME YOUR INTERACTION.