[Advaita-l] Advaita and Islam

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 04:05:12 CST 2012

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:

> praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
> Hare Krishna
>
> I dont know why you are avoiding my repeated questions and asking me to
> read this story.  I am not able to read this story,

If you could read the story you would realize that there is something
called 'adhikAri bheda' in Vedanta.  Shankara talks about shravanamAtreNa
sAkShAtkAraH in the BSB 'lingAccha'.

Also, participating in discussion groups on the internet demands a minimum
access to sites through URLs.  This facility is now very easily available
for anyone to own at home at very low prices.

regards
subrahmanian.v