[Advaita-l] Advaita and Islam

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Dec 4 04:23:01 CST 2012

A similar conclusion through yukti will remain invalidated until veda
pramana is used to validate it.

praNAms Sri Rajaram prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Do you prabhuji insisting here, vedA-s which is available (I am afraid to
say 'written)  today in the language of Sanskrit  & in the text format
bearing the names like Rig, yajur, sAma, atharvaNa veda??  My question is,
 if the purports of veda-s available in any other language and bearing a
different name tag (say some grantha 'X') cannot be considered as pramANa
for the yukti??  For that matter even veda-s themselves admit that they
cannot teach brahman as such and such categorically...yato vAcho
nivartante, na tatra chakshur gacchati, na vAggachati nO manaH, na vidyO
na vijAneeyO yathaitadanushishyAt, kO addhA veda ka iha pravOchat, kuta
AjAta kuta iyaM visrushtiH etc. from veda-s would definitely imply that
even veda-s cannot objectify Ishwara/brahman.  Under these circumstances
why we should always hold veda-s, available in Sanskrit language as the
ONLY antya pramANa for the brahma jignAsa ??  an alternative work serving
the same purpose would not suffice for the sAdhana in jnAna mArga??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar