[Advaita-l] Advaita and Islam

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 03:51:01 CST 2012

My understanding: A vaidhika is one who accepts veda as pramana. We cannot know adrsta matters such as results of karma in other worlds without the teaching of the vedas. We cannot also know about nature of brahman or ishwara without veda pramana. A similar conclusion through yukti will remain invalidated until veda pramana is used to validate it.