[Advaita-l] Advaita and Islam

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Dec 4 03:45:45 CST 2012

praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

One can look at it this way too: The good principles will generate chitta
shuddhi and take that jiva upwards in the sadhana marga.  When he is fit
get the Advaita jnana he will find himself in the circumstances conducive
to that.

>  Kidnly clarify what are those conducive circumstances, whether the
sAdhaka (who is pakva) would find these conducive circumstances in the
vaidika mArga/sAdhana or outside of this vaidika mArga??  is it
like'saMparka' of some shrOtreeya / brahmaNishTa jnAni?? (like Paul
Brunton finding the ways with ramaNa maharshi) or something else within
his own religion and religious leaders??

It may not demand a birth in vaidika sampradaya.

>  It may not require a birth in vaidika saMpradAya, but he has to do his
sAdhana according to vaidika saMpradAya to get that upanishad pratipAdita
mOksha!! is it not??  if not then we have to admit that there is an
alternative to vaidika mArga / saMpradAya !!

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar