[Advaita-l] Advaita and Islam

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Dec 4 02:58:08 CST 2012

A jagadguru is a guru to whoever
> goes to him, no matter what. And then, there are and have been Muslim
and
> Christian people of very high saintly character, so should one withhold
> respect and honor from these individuals by holding their religion
against
> them?

sAshtAnga praNAms Sri Vidya prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Yes, sAtvikatvam, sajjana-s or satva guNa saMpanna souls are not the sole
property of hindu dharma, in other religions also we find somany noble
souls.  But dont you think prabhuji, when it comes to 'philosophy' & its
repercussions of other religions (like Christianity, Islam etc.) our
jagadguru-s  should be more 'formal' atleast to the extent of educating
the 'needy' about the problems of these religions !!??

Just thinking loudly without knowing anything negative about the other
religions.

Your humble servant
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

PS :  I had made a request off the list sometime back, if your time
permits, kindly look into it prabhuji.