[Advaita-l] A Gurukulam

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 05:24:04 CST 2012

Namaste

Last week, while on a tour of some parts of Southern India, I visited a
Gurukulam close to Mysore.  The place is situated in Belagola and is called
'Vishvakshema Trust'.  There is a fairly large campus where an upcoming
Temple for Sri Lakshminarasimha Swamy forms the centre of activity and over
eighty students studying Veda and imparted modern education.  There is a
cool flowing canal of the Cauvery through this campus.  We were greatly
impressed by the work done there.  One can visit the place for an
enchanting experience.  Here is their website:

www.vishva-kshema.org

regards
subrahmanian.v